Everyone is welcome to join us for worship in person or virtually! We ask that everyone attending worship do so with an open heart and mind as we continue to follow Covid guidelines. To love and care for our congregation of all ages, all individuals attending worship must wear a mask. Worship will continue to be live streamed via Facebook Live for those who prefer to worship virtually.
Nokesville Church of the Brethren is a faith community that:
- Is committed to compassionate service, stewardship of creation, respect for diversity and peacemaking among all people
- Claims no creed but the New Testament, as exemplified by the life of Jesus
- Seeks to grow ever closer to the mind and heart of God through worship, spiritual formation and service
We invite you to come and experience our way of being the Body of Christ as we strive to continue the work of Jesus —peacefully, simply, together.
Please join us each Sunday morning (from September – June) for:
- Coffee Fellowship – 9:30 a.m.
- Church School (all ages) – 10:00 a.m.
- Worship – 11:00 a.m.
There is so much going on in our church community! Check out our News & Events page for the latest updates.